Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Birthday, littles!

We celebrated Rosalie and Arielle's birthdays this past weekend with an Under the Sea themed party! We did it in the middle... Ellie is September and Rosie is November, so October is a perfect time for a joint party. Warning... this post is loaded with pictures! I went all Pinterest Mom, complete with costume-y dresses and hats and decorations. A lot of people we invited didn't come... but my older three kids invited half of the neighborhood and at one point we had close to 20 kids here, and everyone was dirty, sticky and happy at the end (well, the kids, anyway!) so I'll call it a success!





Our fabulous missionaries!







Bubbles are the best!






Cousin love :) My sister's three little ones came and that was probably the best part of the party for me (and for Rosalie!)



Thanks to good friends, there was a cotton candy machine on loan! So cool.




There was pin the shell on Ariel...


...a pinata...



One of my favorite little ones had her first Warhead candy and was not a fan...




Cake...






And presents!

Altogether it was exhausting and fun. We only do "big" parties every few years... this was Rosalie's first birthday party with friends invited and decorations and such, so it was pretty special! Good friends and family and good memories made for my little ones.

Next up in birthday season we have Juliet in December and the twins in February... I'm tired just thinking about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment